Believe it or not, traditional taxis are losing customers these days, due to the arrival of multinationals who are dedicated to offering private transport services. One of these is UBER, which started out as a small project, but which has now expanded all over the world, reaching millions of registered users.
What is the UBER App?
With the application UBER you will have the possibility to request that one of the drivers made available by this company look for us in the exact place. In fact, you can plan a trip at any time with UBER, and then take us to our destination site quickly and safely.
As for the operation of this app, we must point out that it is very simple and intuitive, so almost anyone can learn how to use it without any problems. Furthermore, the steps to register in the UBER app are simple, where you need to enter your credit card information. So UBER can automatically charge you for rides without having to pay cash, which is a relief.
Simply when you request a trip and arrive at your destination, the cost of that trip will be deducted directly from your credit card.
Also, from the same app you can see in which part of the city the driver that comes to look for you. This way you can better organize your schedule to be ready on time. On the other hand, you can also have access to the car model and driver data. This will allow you to confirm their identity before getting in the car.
Without a doubt, the app UBER it is useful, as it has many functions that facilitate the process of travel request. Furthermore, in recent years, users prefer to use this type of private transport company rather than traditional taxis. Part of this is due to the fact that they have fixed rates to pay UBER drivers and some promotions to attract more users.
Steps to follow to install the Uber application
In this section we will show you all the steps you need to perform for install the UBER application on your mobile device. In case you don't know, this application is available completely free for Android and iOS users. Basically you just have to follow the following instructions carefully and you will see that the process is very simple.
- First of all you should go up Google Play Store or App Store
- Then type the word "Uber" into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Next you will see that a list with thousands of results is displayed. But don't worry, you just have to press the UBER app icon which is usually the first on the list.
- Now select the "install" button so that in a few minutes the download process begins. After a few minutes the app will be installed and then you will have to click on the app icon to start using it.
- In case you don't have an Uber account, you will need to select the “register” option. On the other hand, if you already have an account created previously, just press the "start session" option
- Ready! Here's how you can install with success l’app UBER in minutes from your Android or iOS device.
- We remind you instead that starting from June 2018 the Uber app will not be available for Windows users. However, these Windows users will be able to access uber.com to request a ride.
If you found this information useful, don't hesitate to share it with all your contacts.