How to deactivate or stop receiving game invitations on Facebook?
Facebook is widely used, both from personal computers via the internet and on mobile devices. If the latter is your case, it might be helpful to know how to save mobile data when using Facebook before reading on to learn how to disable game invitations on Facebook.
Stop receiving game invitations on the classic version of Facebook from PC:
- Open your Facebook account; by entering your phone number or email and password.
- When you are inside the Facebook home page, go to the top right corner and click the drop-down arrow (arrow icon pointing down).
- Immediately a menu will appear in which you need to select «Configuration».
- When the configuration page opens you will see a side menu on the left side, select "Applications and websites".
- Then a page called «Applications and Websites» will open; Scroll down to the "Preferences" section.
- Click on the button «Edit» under «Game and app notifications».
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen, click the button "Deactivate". When you turn off game notifications, notifications will be hidden on Facebook and Gameroom; but you can continue playing as normal.
If a friend you have on Facebook is constantly sending you invitations to games or apps, you can block invitations from this particular friend. Note that you are only blocking invitations, you will not block the person on Facebook. To do this, tap Settings> Blocks> Block app invitations> Type friend's name.
Now, in case you have a friend who is really annoying and who not only continually sends you game invitations, but also posts content you don't like or don't care about, it might be a better option to ignore him on Facebook without leaving. to be noticed to avoid a bad time.
New version of Facebook from PC:
- When you are on the Facebook home page; look in the upper right corner for the drop down arrow (tip of arrow facing down) e click on it.
- When a menu is displayed, select "Settings and privacy".
- A submenu select will be displayed immediately "Configuration".
- A side menu will appear on the left side of the screen, select "Applications and websites".
- Then you will see a page called «Applications and Websites»; Look for the "Preferences" section.
- Under the "Game and application notifications" option click on the button «Edit».
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to click "Deactivate". From the moment you turn off notifications, you will no longer receive game invites, but you will be able to continue playing.
Stop receiving game invitations on Facebook Lite from Android:
- Log in to the Facebook Lite app; with the usual data.
- When you are on the home page, locate the three horizontal stripes in the upper right corner e click on them.
- A series of options will appear, search until you find the option "Configuration" and click that option.
- Now you need to search for the «Security» session and click on the option "Applications and Websites".
- Immediately you will see a page called "Applications and Websites", look for the "Preferences" section.
- In this section you will see the option "Game and application notifications" ; click on the option "No", from that moment you will no longer receive requests for games or notifications from applications and games. Even if you turn off this option, you can continue to use applications and play your favorite games.
What are the best Facebook games?
Although many specialists believe that games on a social network involve risks of addiction and loss of precious time; However, for other specialists, play these games favors the entertainment, even some games help promote the creativity and mental agility.
Here is a list of the 12 best games sul social network Facebook:
- Dragon City
- Criminal case
- The Sims
- Candy crush saga, which you can not only play on Facebook, but you can download it to play on your mobile.
- Villas of the city
- Farm Heroes Saga
- Candy crush soda
- Zombie lane
- 8 Ball Pool
- Angry Birds 2
Facebook is an ideal platform for sharing great moments with friends and family; it is also an App that allows us to enjoy distractions and fun.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid