Surely when you make your videos on YouTube you will want to personalize them, to avoid that someone else takes credit for your work. How can it be done? Well, just putting a watermark on your youtube videos ; And so, even if someone else uploads the same video, you will have full authorship, leaving your mark on it.
Even if you are just starting out, you are surely wondering how to edit YouTube videos professionally? . The vast majority are paid, although there are others that are free but that will leave a watermark until the full version is purchased. So what are the best watermark-free video editing programs? .
Indeed there are several options to consider, but they will only help you if you have knowledge of video editing. However, today we're going to show you a quick and easy way to do this using an editing tool from YouTube. To find out more, stay tuned and keep reading with us.
What should I do to watermark my YouTube videos?
A watermark is a logo that identifies your channel or person. There are youtubers who may prefer to add a watermark to photos with Corel Photo Paint while editing their videos; or even put a copyright watermark on images in Photoshop CC before final editing. But there are simpler ways. How to do it? Just follow the step by step that we show you below:
- First go to the top right corner of your profile "Creator of studies" ; A panel will appear on the left side, click on the channel and select the option that says “Branding”.
- Then a tab will appear that says "Brand watermark". Click on the “Add Watermark” option. Then you will see the specifics of what you should do and which format to use.
- Following these steps you need to click Save and an image and your watermark will appear. This way you can choose the time when this sign will appear or disappear.
- Enter the video manager and check how this looks like filigree and voila, you will have your logo on all your youtube videos. You now have your own watermark to identify that you are the author.
Put your watermark on all your social networks
Now if you want to put this watermark not only on your YouTube channel, but also on your social networks, we will also teach you how to do it with a modest step by step which is very easy to follow. We will use Facebook as an example, so your logo will appear in your live broadcasts.
- Enter Google and type in the search engine “Facebook frame studio” and select the first option. Upon entering, click on "Create a frame". Next, you will log into your Facebook profile previously opened.
- Then click where it says “open frame studio” at the top right. Then click "Facebook Camera" because if not, it will only give you a frame for your profile photo, and that's not what we want.
- Now go to "upload design" and select your already established logo, you can change its size according to your preferences.
- Once you have finished the previous step, you can place it wherever you like; Facebook will give you a preview of what it would look like on your live stream. Once this step is done, click Next.
- . On this page it will ask you mandatorily your frame name, calendar and location. Now click Next.
- . Once this is done you have to click to publish and accept. And it will mark that it is active.
- Then on your mobile you will have to open your Facebook from the app and look for the frame and your logo will appear. This way you will already have your logo or watermark on your Facebook videos.
As you can see, it is very easy and practical to make your own frame or watermark on your Facebook live videos and thus avoid other people taking credit for your work, why not give it a try?
Really these two ways to create your own watermark in your videos they are very practical and necessary. We hope all the information provided today will help you a lot, remember to share the information with other people and don't stop commenting on how it went, we love to read their comments.TagsYoutube