Delete WhatsApp messages for everyone out of hours it's a simple procedure, but the truth is that it's a trick that few know, and although in theory it's not a completely correct procedure, the truth is that you don't do anything illegal with it and can help you solve a big problem.
Normally, you have exactly 60 minutes to delete a message for everyone you sent by mistake, after which you will not be able to delete it at least officially. We show you a simple procedure you can take to delete that message, with no apps and no complex actions that require some level of special knowledge.
The first thing we have to tell you is that to delete this message with this method , the recipient of the message must not have read it before and it shouldn't even have the WhatsApp Plus MOD, because in both cases it would be useless to try, there will be no way to make that message disappear.
Now follow the steps below on your Android phone:
- The first thing to do is put your phone on airplane mode.
- So, you have to force close WhatsApp, to do this go to Settings, then search for applications and in WhatsApp stop the app.
- After that, go to the time section and disables the automatic system-defined time and date, then enter a manual time that is one minute before the time you sent the message.
- Now go to WhatsApp again, choose the conversation you want to delete the message from and then choose the option «Delete for all» which will be available.
- Finally, you just have to reset the system time on your phone and disable airplane mode.
- The message has been deleted.
Remember that the other person shouldn't have read the message first for this trick to work, nor can we guarantee that this method will work correctly every time, on all mobiles and in all OS versions, however for this test it will work. we have achieved
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid