If you like sending Gifs via WhatsApp I'm more than sure that you find yourself constantly having to free up internal storage space from time to time. This is undoubtedly very annoying, but don't worry, as today in The Power Of The Green Android we are going to teach you a trick with which you can share google gif on whatsapp. This way you can send them directly from Google Images without having to store them in your phone's memory.
Is it possible to share a gif from Google to WhatsApp?
Yes, now Google Images shows a shortcut in each Gif which gives us the possibility to share them with different social network applications, obviously including WhatsApp.
How to share google gifs to whatsapp step by step 2022
The first thing we have to do is access the Google search engine via the following link. Once inside the search engine we must follow these steps:
- Let's put one Gif-related search that we want to send via WhatsApp.
- We select "Images".
- We select «Gif» in so that we only show images in this format.
- We choose one of the images.
How to send gifs in WhatsApp from Google Images fast and easy 2022
- We select the icon to share in social networks which is located just at the top right.
- A drawer to share will appear in which we must select "Whatsapp".
This will take us to our favorite messaging client where we have to select the group or person we want to send the animated Gif to.
- The URL will appear which takes us directly to the Gif.
- We will give «Send».
And this would be the result.
And in this simple way we can share Gifs without leaving the Google search engine.
If you have any questions you can always leave a comment and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Don't forget that you can share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thanks for everything!
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid