The game developers have promised to reward those who have placed a pre-order through the app store of each platform (Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS) giving away the pokémon Pikachu if pre-orders exceed 2.500.000 accounts created.
Because they are cooperative, MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) video games require excellent strategy and an excellent selection of the team of characters that you will use to go to battle. In this case, a good combination of pokemon so that your game strategy integrates with that of the rest of your team and can get the most wins in the game.
In this tutorial we will tell you about the pokémon you should start the game with, we will talk of each character's levels and we will also name you which are the best pokémon based on their class.
Which Pokémon does the game start with?
At the beginning of the game you will have 20 pokémon to choose from, among these you can unlock Zeraora, one of the pokémon that will be exclusive for those who enter the game before August 31st.
You can also get licenses to unlock new pokemon, as you level up your trainer or even by joining the Unite battle committee and by purchasing them directly with the in-game currency which will be used within this new pokemon universe.
If you are one of the fans of the famous Pikachu, we tell you that you can get it when you start the game totally free, you just need to complete the pre-order before the start date of the game for iOS and Android devices and wait for the number of orders to exceed 2.500.000 applications, which will not be difficult to know the popularity of this game.
When the game is available, you will have to carry out the access mission by 31 October 2021 and you will receive this cute pokémon that has always represented the essence of the pokémon world, so much so that it even starred in the name of one of the remakes of the original game called Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu.
This creature will be one of the playable characters of Pokémon Unite, its attributes allow it to be an extremely strategic Pokémon, thanks to its attack, defense and support skills, so you can adapt it by equipping it with items that can increase all its power.
It is a relatively simple Pokémon to handle, therefore is ideal for players who are new to this game or are beginners, but once you master it it can be one of the most fearsome Pokémon in the entire arena.
What are the levels, what are they and how many does Pokémon Unite have?
The levels within Pokémon Unite are called "Tier" and these can vary depending on the adjustments that the developers have to make to the characters of the game, as is the case of having to nerf a pokémon intentionally more powerful than the others, giving their trainer an advantage over others who may have a better game strategy , but they use a pokémon that is deliberately lacking in their abilities.
The levels are organized into 4 classifications, which we will discuss in detail later, this one it is not a list imposed by the game developers, rather it is based on the experience and opinion of experienced pokémon players since its inception, so you should only be considered as a guide, the results you will get will depend on the skill and strategy of each player.
In this category there they are the least useful pokémon, you need to know the attributes and abilities of each of them very well in case you have to choose one of these for your fights. We will tell you what they are and give you a brief description of what they can do.
- Talonflame: This is a pokémon that scores points extremely fast, it is very useful for destroying the control points of your enemies. As you level up it is imperative that you learn the Fly and Flame Charge attacks, which will help you damage enemies, increase movement speed and decrease enemy range.
- Venusaur: According to the general coaching advice, this is not a pokémon that has great mobility, however it can do a lot of damage. Among the best attacks of this pokémon we have the Solar Bean, which is one of the most powerful attacks in the entire game, but its limitation in reaching the enemy makes using this skill a very isolated event.
- Mr. Mime: Playing him alone as your main pokémon is a real nightmare, since the his best skills are in his role as tank and support. Among his best attacks, he has Barrier, which prevents the enemy from fleeing and nullifies the "Melee" damage of his enemies. He also has the ability " Confusion ”Which is a straight line attack that hits several enemies and pushes them away, also if one of its targets collides with a wall, it will be stunned for a few seconds.
- Slowbro: This pokémon was designed to be a tank, it has a great defense and amount of life points, its best attacks are Telekinesis e Surf.
The B-level classification contains pokémon that have good skills and attributes, however, they are not strong enough to strategize that guarantees us a victory if we rely only on them, a good team is needed to help them serve the abilities of these creatures as support for other more powerful pokémon and serve as support. Among the most important we can mention:
- Charizard: This is a Pokémon handyman the multipurpose, ideal to be the support of another attacking Pokémon, he's an easy creature to master and his best attacks are Flamethrower and Flare Blitz.
- Wigglytuff: The most important skill of this pokémon is to slow down the enemies it sends its attack to Double Slap, which in addition to slowing his foe deals melee damage. Another of his powers is Sing, this power also slows the enemy down and after a few seconds, if the enemy is still within the area of effect, they fall asleep for a few seconds.
- Greenland: this pokémon has good attributes of strength, speed and attack speed, it is very useful to give a violent start to your strategy with its best attacks Water Shuriken e Smokescreen.
- Cramorant: According to its attributes, it is a good attacking pokémon, with great speed and is very useful for weakening the enemy's control points. The best attacks of this pokémon are Air slash e Surf.
- Garchomp: this is an all-rounder or balanced pokémon that can do a good fight in 1 vs. 1, one of his best bindings is Dig: this attack consists of going underground to get close to the enemy and jump on him doing area damage. In combination with the earthquake (Earthquake) the damage is much more powerful, its other important attack is the earthquake or earthquake, which causes area damage to enemies within its range.
- Lucario: One of the pokémon considered very strong, it has a good attack power, if you know how to combine its abilities it can be a fearsome pokémon for others who have not faced it. Among his most important attacks is the close combat, which deals a large amount of damage to its enemy at the same time it knocks it down. You can also use Power-up punch, this attack reduces the damage you can take while executing it, as well as making your next basic attack do a lot more damage than normal.
At this level we have Pokémon of the highest level, however, they are not the most powerful in the universe Pokémon, it is of the utmost importance that you familiarize yourself with these creatures, as they are one of the most common to choose from when you have to do missions within Pokémon Unite. Pay attention to the following list of abilities of each of these creatures.
- Pikachu: one of the most famous pokémon in the whole pokemon universe, its most powerful ability is that to quickly inflict a lot of damage of striker type. Pikachu is capable of dealing massive damage, but as he does, his defense drops considerably. His best attacks are Electro Ball e Thunderbolt, of these two, the former is the most lethal.
- Absolute: This is a Speedster-type pokémon, extremely fast to reach enemies who want to escape. It possesses lethal attacks at high levels such as Psycho cut e Night slash.
- Eldegoss: Being supportive is his main skill, as he has the ability to Pollen Puff which serves to heal team allies e Cotton Guard, adds defense points and a small percentage of life recovery.
- Storage: this pokémon is perfect for both the top and bottom lanes. This creature must make its ranged attacks because it doesn't have a great defense. Either way, you can use your Teleport. Among his best attacks he has Psyshock and can keep enemies at bay thanks to its power Moonblast.
- Snorlax: one of the defensive Pokémon more efficient than the whole game, he can also do enormous damage to his enemies. Its great defense makes it a great tank for your combat strategy. His best skills are Heavy Slam, which deals area damage in addition to knocking out nearby enemies, and its other ability Block generates a shield that knocks out all enemies.
- Zero: this creature has enormous potential thanks to his balance between speed, scoring speed and attack power. Its most efficient attacks are Download which deals damage to all nearby enemies and reduces the movement speed of enemies. His other most powerful attack is Spark, this will cause Zeraora to jump to shorten her distance from the enemy while dealing a powerful attack.
- Blissey: a pokémon created to give support thanks to its ability to heal altered states and improve the speed of attack and movement to members of its allied team. Two of their powers are Heal Bell e Helping Hand, when combined they can improve the offensive ability of the team they belong to.
In this classification they are the best pokemon, thanks to the usefulness and versatility of their attributes. Definitely, start a battle with one of the pokémon of this ranking it will give you a big advantage over the opposing team, so it is very important that you learn the basic skills of each of them so that you know how to make the most of all of their abilities. Next, the list of S-level Pokémon.
- Machamp: He is the ideal pokémon for one on one, his best attacks are Close Combat e Submission. By all means avoid enemies surrounding you when using this creature, because defending is not its strong point.
- Gengar: Agility and strength are what characterize this pokemon, on the other hand it does not have a very good defense, but it will certainly be very useful for ambushing and causing enormous damage to your enemies. The best bindings he has are Hex e Sludge Bomb.
- Cinderace: Among his best attacks are Pyro Ball, which can inflict great damage on its opponent. On the other hand, the power of Feint, which makes him invincible for seconds, just awesome. If combined with Pikachu on the same team, they would be virtually unstoppable.
- Alola Ninetales: when we talk about an offensive pokémon, there is no other like Ninetales, however it also has good support skills. The most powerful attacks of this creature are Dazzing Glean, which deals damage to its enemies in the area of effect and paralyzes them. The other interesting power is Aurora Veil, this is a buff that covers all pokémon of the allied team that increases movement speed, as well as reduces the amount of damage taken and empowers all of your companions' basic attacks.
- Crustle: This pokémon is characterized by having superior defense, it also has attacks like X-Scissor which makes you overwhelm enemies and take them down, at the same time that they remain stunned if they hit a wall. Another of its most effective powers is Shell Smash, which makes the defense and special defense that you have become an attack.
The best Pokémon based on their category in the game
We also want to present you a list of pokémon organized by category within the game, these according to their attributes are better attackers, defenders or support. So pay close attention, because knowing this category will help you design the best strategy when assembling your teams for battles. Next, we leave you the list with the names of the pokémon according to their category and what level they belong to so that you can identify them more easily.
The best All Rounders in the game
- Lucario (Level B)
- machamp (Livello S)
- Garchomp (Level B)
These attackers will not leave you behind
- Pikachu (Level A)
- gardevoir (Level A)
- Alola Ninetales (Livello S)
- Cinderace (Livello S)
These defenders are the best there are in Pokemon
- Snorlax (Level A)
- Slowbro (Level C)
- Crustle (Livello S)
Without a doubt the best Speedsters in Pokémon Unite
- gengar (Livello S)
- Zeraora (Level A)
- Absolute (Level A)
Supporter in Pokémon Unite
- Blissey (Level A)
- wigglytuff (Level B)
- Mr mime (Level C)
- Eldegoss (Level A)
The best Pokémon in the entire game and all classes
Before we finish this guide, we want to share with you what they are the best Pokémon of each of its classes in this new game, so that you are fully prepared when its first for mobile arrives and you will be able to get the most out of each of its attributes.
Honestly, we couldn't imagine a pokémon universe without Pikachu, who has given so much personality to this amazing world, but not only because of his charisma, but also has very powerful fighting abilities that make him one of the favorite creatures to face almost everyone. opponent.
We know that Pikachu uses electricity as the main element to enhance his attacks, which by the way are at a distance, we can also say that is a fairly easy pokémon to master and it hasn't evolved in its design. Its detailed features according to the official Pokémon Unite website are:
- Offensive: 4,5 out of 5 stars.
- Resistance: 1,5 out of 5 stars.
- Agility: 2,5 out of 5 stars.
- Annotation: 2 out of 5 stars.
- Support: 1,5 out of 5 stars.
Among the skills or " moves set "More powerful than Pikachu we can mention the following, please note and if you learn to combine its movements with the best kept items you can achieve superior results.
- Basic Attack: this attack causes you to automatically perform a charged attack after making three attacks that paralyze your opponents for a few seconds
- Thunderstorm (Relentless Storm): This is one of his most powerful attacks, it involves firing very powerful beams of electricity at his rivals
- Thunder: this ability emits beams that deal damage to opponents within an area of effect.
- Volt Tackle (Electric Tackle): He charges himself with electricity and attacks forward by pushing his rivals.
- Thunderbolt (lightning): the his attack brings a blast of electricity that prevents his enemies from moving for a few seconds.
Other attacks that Pikachu has and that they are very powerful if you combine them well, sono Electro Ball (Volt Ball), Thunder Shock (Thunder Shock), Electroweb (Electrotele) e Static (Static Electricity).
Snorlax is a cute Defending Pokémon i whose attacks are in melee or short range, is an easy creature to control and like Pikachu, it doesn't even evolve. However, the attributes that this pokémon has make it the best tank in its class, as it defends its companions like no other. We share a list with detailed attributes on the official Pokémon Unite page.
- Offensive: 1,5 out of 5 stars.
- Resistance: 5 out of 5 stars.
- Agility: 2 out of 5 stars.
- Annotation: 1,5 out of 5 stars.
- Support: 2,5 out of 5 stars.
We also want talk of " mosseset ”By Snorlax, study his skills well and learn to combine them since this popular character will be one of the playable pokémon in the new edition of Pokémon Unite.
- Basic Attack: this pokémon also has a basic attack which consists of performing an additional charged hit after 3 attacks, dealing damage to all nearby enemies and reducing the movement speed of each of them for a short period of time.
- Tackle (Tackle): It pushes forward and pushes the closest enemy pokémon with its huge belly. After using this attack, the next base hit will be charged.
- Gola (Gluttony): This power is used to increase the effect the berries have when you eat them.
- Heavy Slam: Snorlax will jump to the ground, dealing damage to enemies in range.
- Rest: This super ability causes Snorlax to fall asleep on the ground to recover his HP, but while this happens, it also blocks the movement of all Pokémon on the opposing team.
- Bankruptcy: man as he lashes and his HP decreases, his basic attack increases.
- Block: Snorlax will open his arms and create a protective wall that will act as a shield so that enemies cannot pass, as well as push opponents who collide with the wall.
Talonflame is a pokémon that gives the opposing team a bad time because its abilities allow it to overcome obstacles and quickly maneuver the attacks that are sent against it. He is an extremely fast creature (Speedster) and his attacks are short range, so he must get close enough to his enemy to have an effect on it. The difficulty of maneuvering this character is quite low and has 3 evolutions (Fletchling at level 1, Fletchinder at level 5, and Talonflame when it reaches level 7). Its attributes are as follows:
- Crime: 2,5 out of 5 stars.
- Resistance: 1,5 out of 5 stars.
- Agility: 5 out of 5 stars.
- Annotation: 3,5 out of 5 stars.
- Support: 0,5 out of 5 stars.
Talonflame's move set and attacks are quite extensive, we will mention the details, so that you can use them in combination with your team and guarantee a victory within Pokémon Unite.
- Basic Attack: as with the previous pokémon, for every 3 attacks of Talonflame the next one will be charged and will inflict greater damage to its enemies.
- Gale Wings: when Talonflame builds up enough HP, its movement speed increases.
- Acrobatics (Acrobat): this creature will fly into the area you point to and attack multiple times and then flee in another direction.
- Peck (Peck): Talonflame will fly towards the targeted enemy and attack them three times in a row with his pickaxe.
- Aerial Ace: this ability allows you to fly to the selected enemy pokémon and deal damage to it, plus the next basic attack it makes will be charged.
- Flame Charge (Nitrocarga): it will make your pokémon fly in the direction you indicate, but this time engulfed by flames, while attacking all enemies in its path. Additionally, this ability increases movement speed over a short period of time.
- Sweep of fire : this pokémon will perform an aerial maneuver and then lunge forward with force, damaging enemies during its trajectory.
So far our guide to Pokémon available for the next launch of Pokémon Unite for mobile devices, we hope this information will be of great use to you when designing your game strategy.